Friday 10 April 2009

Break.

.


This morning, I woke up without the shrill, irritating-feel-like-crushing-it-to-tiny-pieces sound of an alarm clock.


That hasn't happened in a very, very, VERY long time.


Too long.



You know what, on a rather random note, I feel like things lately have been happening in a distinctly story book fashion.


Seriously. Like everything is just HAPPENING around me.


HAHA.


Either that or I've been reading too many story books.


I really have to stop reading so many.


But fiction books are so INTERESTING. ESPECIALLY the ones where they create whole new kingdoms, and countries, and things like that. It's like a different WORLD. It's like.. like.. it's inexplicable.


Haha ZOMG. I really have been reading too many story books. But I still want to read more.


NOT GOOD.


Because I have ESSAYS to do.


THREE of them, no less.


And all three of them RESEARCH essays.


Gone are the days of crapping and sounding like you know what you're talking about even though you actually don't. Now I actually have to KNOW what I'm talking about. Ugh.


Sink me bloody sideways.



HAHA. New phrase from the book I was just reading. Kingmaker, Kingbreaker series. Heeeeee. =)











This is where heaven is.

1 comment:

HalfGlass said...

Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole? :P Time to wake up to reality (yeah...that pile of laundry needs washing too...) :P