Monday 27 April 2009

The Start of Something New.

.


I woke up at 5.30 AM this morning!!


For what reason, I have no idea! I mean, I just woke up. And felt quite rested! Which is cool, seeing how I only got about 5 hours of sleep. Heeee that's a first.


So yeah, I was supposed to get up at 6 AM to do the dishes I've been leaving in the sink for a while, and to read over my essay and edit it. So I just lay in bed, thinking, until my alarm rang at 6 AM!


OH GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT??


I finished writing my essay yesterday! At, I don't know, around midnight or something. I mean to finish it around 10.30 PM, but whatever! The point is I finished it! I got stuck quite a few times too. Once at about 600 words to go.. and another time at 400 words.. and another time at 300 words, then 200 words, then 100 words left. LOL.


I think I got stuck a lot. =/


But yeah, I have AWESOMELY AWESOME friends who totally gave me enough ideas to finish the essay every single time I was stuck! Seriously. Thanks, Alastair and Ning Mao for all the ideas that I couldn't think of myself! =) Oooh and haha, thank you to the roommate for putting up with the random "eh, do you think this sounds right? No right?" I chucked at her! =p


Anyway. I'm waiting for my essay to print now, and it's taking a horrendously long time. 9 pages, I think. Hmm. My Music Psychology lecture starts in 7 minutes. Oh no. Oh well at least it's only 2 minutes away! =P


*update*
12.20 PM
Huh. So maybe next time I shouldn't print my essays when I have class in 10 minutes.
Oops. Heh. I was 5 minutes late for lecture! Blah.
But I couldn't wait to see my essay in print after struggling so much on it! Haha.
I shall post up the pictures of my awesome illusion on Friday or something! =)



I have GOT to snap out of this.

I feel like a fool.


It feels right.. but why does nothing ever go the way I plan it?

No comments: