Friday 27 March 2009

Impatience.

.



So I was in the library, right.


Supposedly doing my CACL essay for Knowing Nature.


I just realised that it's worth 20% of our Semester 1 mark. o.O


Gone caseeeeee.


So anyway, I was all set to do my work, opened Microsoft Word and everything. Then when it opened, there was something funny going on with the margins.


I spent more than an hour and a half trying to fix it.


Gah.


Then when I finally managed to fix it, heeeeeeeee.


I AM GENIUS.


I typed that onto the page. I just felt so smart after getting the margins fixed, nevermind it took me hours to do it. Heh. XP


Anyway, it was one of my other OCD things, if you ask why I didn't just write the essay and screw the margins. The document just looked weird! Believe me, I tried to start writing it, but I just kept getting irritated and distracted because of the margins. Haha.


So after that I actually started doing the essay..


Hill et al. (2000, 138) believe that the "...." ... " ... " ... .


Then when I finished writing that paragraph, I sort of lost focus for a bit. And couldn't think of what to write for the next paragraph anyway.


So what do you think I did?


Wait for it ................













GENIUS NEEDS INSPIRATION. Genius wants to read story book. DO YOUR ESSAY NOW THEN LATER YOU CAN READ STORY BOOKS. But I want to read story books nowwwwwwwwwwwww. NO CANNOT, DO ESSAY NOW, READ STORY BOOK LATER. But I want to readdddddddddddd. DO. ESSAY. NOW. THAT WAS NOT A QUESTION. DOOOOOOOOOO. DON'T GET DISTRACTED. Doing doing doing doing………… =(


Haha, yeah, I know right, I have nothing better to do than argue with myself on the computer screen.


In the end (after about 6 hours in the library):


Genius hates doing essays. So much for not getting distracted. Sighhhhhhhh. =(


But whatever, I finished more or less (okay maybe less) than I wanted to do, so....


STORY BOOKS!!!


The Rowden White library is going to be my favourite haunt from now on, it has all the books that I want to read, and many others besides.


So...





HEHE.


The Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan (also author of the Age of Five trilogy). I've been wanting to read this trilogy for sooooo long!! AND I FINALLY HAVE IT. Heeee. =)=)


I just felt so, so happy after getting the books.



Like, really, really happy.


I don't know why either. Hehe.


Books are awesome. =)


And I am now going to have an awesome time reading the awesome books!


Yay!





=)












It has been way too long.

No comments: