Tuesday 24 February 2009

Missing.

... because there's this little piece that's just not there.



I was going to write "... because there's just this little hole that's empty", but it sounded kind of wrong in hindsight, so yeah. Heh.


Orientation today was ..... okay. Another two days of O-week left.


Met a couple of people, having lunch with them tomorrow or something. =)


Oh you know what, I did something really stupid.


For Psychology right, I have lab practicals and stuff? So yeah.


I kind of just sold my lab coat and goggles yesterday.


Grrrrrrrrrrr. I hope that they don't do the Chemistry-type labs for Psychology. That would NOT be cool. Because then I've got to get a new lab coat and goggles.


BLAH.



Just one more thing.







I WANT MY SKATES.











=(









You don't exactly treat your friends this way, do you?
The same ten words.

No comments: