Monday 23 February 2009

C'est la vie.

... because that's life, isn't it?



Selecting subjects in Uni = GRRRRRRRRRRRR



My timetable is NOT as awesome as I would like it to be. =( Now my Wednesdays are like, full to the max. And I can't change the class, because the other classes are all OVERFULL. Blahhhhhhhhh.


PLUS, now I find that I have to CHANGE another one of my classes to another day, because of a clashing timetable. Irritatinguntilcandie.


So yeah, the subjects I'm going to take for the first semester - Psychology (major), French (major/minor - haven't decided), Philosophy, Politics and Economics (interdisciplinary), and Music Psychology (breadth).
I feel like I'm just stumbling into things. Like, seriously. Apart from Psychology - I don't know what else I want to do. I didn't realise I could fit another major into my timetable. So now I can, and I'm taking French as a major/minor - because I can't take it as a breadth subject.
Hmmm.


This year (and the next few years) is (are) going to be interesting.









Baby, you're not that kind.

No comments: