Sunday 1 March 2009

Calculation.

... because. What's it to you?



Do you believe in happy endings?

Should people believe in happy endings?

I don't know what to think.

What do you think?

Should there be happy endings?

Does anyone ever have a happy ending?

What IS a happy ending anyway?


I have no idea what this is about.


Random, random, random.
Or maybe not so random. What does it matter?

Hmm. MyCube (or however it's spelt- omg I can't believe I don't know how it's spelt) with the girls was fun. =)


Oh look, it's late, and I'm not asleep yet. Blame Gossip Girl for that!


Hehe. You know what, I feel like watching another episode. I've already watched four today. Or was it five? =P


You know what, it's fun to watch the letters come out as I type. Like, each alphabet. Because I don't look at the keyboard when I type, right, so I'm looking at the alphabets as the pop up on the screen and it's so cool! Hahahaha.


Yeah okay that was weird.


Goodnight. =)











It's all about the appeal.

No comments: