Thursday 8 January 2009

Tire.

... because after so long, it matters so much that it's all-consuming.


It's 8 pm now.


I feel like going to sleep GAH.


Shuddup. I know it's early. I woke up at 5.45 am this morning okayyyyyyy. =(


Went skating, heeeeee. =)


But I lost the stupid jumping feel. Grrrrrrrrrrr.


But then again.. my leg muscles haven't hurt like this (since yesterday's skating) in a loooooooooong time. So I blame it on that. =P I still remember the walking-like-a-penguin times, and the half-waddle-half-hop thing. To think it was only a bit more than a year ago, all the way up to.. what's it, now? 6 years ago? *reminiscence* Good times, good times.


I am crapping. My thoughts have been lacking any coherent patterns lately.



Tiredddddddddddddddddddddd. =(
.. in more ways than one. *sigh*









There can be no healing without some kind of pain.

No comments: