Friday 9 January 2009

Tagged by Tiffany Teoh.

.
1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yes. MOST DEFINITELY no smoking, yo.

2. How about drinking?
In moderation is definitely okay. But not like a I-need-alcohol-to-survive kind of way.

3. Do you like someone that you can't have?
No.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
It kind of depends on the person. I really hate saying no.

5. What's your favourite sport?
Figure skating. Athletics (long distance running). I enjoy most sports. =)

6. It's Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
The usual. Watch TV (although I haven't really touched the TV in a long time), or go online, or read a story book. And all this doesn't only happen on a Saturday night. =.=

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Love them. =)

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When I'm ready. As of yet.. I have no idea when that will be. When the right guy comes along, maybe?

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
None of them.

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Lunch at Lemon Garden on Saturday! =P Nothing much else besides.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
No restaurant in particular. I kind of prefer home-cooked food anyway. =)

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Sure, many times. In a friend kind of way, of course.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Nope.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
I don't. .. or at least, not right at this moment.

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The smile, I think. Or maybe the overall appearance.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Beach in the evening, with the sunset. Mountains in the morning. Don't ask me why, I don't know either. XD

17. What kind of phone do you have?
iPhone.

18. Computer or Laptop?
Laptop.

19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans definitely wins hands down.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
2008. Learnt to be independent, yo. =)

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19 years old - the last of the "teen" years. Although I just turned 18 like.. 12 days ago. =.=

22. What should you be doing right now?
Showering. Heh.

23. What is your favourite TV show?
None in particular. And I haven't been anywhere near the TV lately. Hmm.

24. What's been your last purchase?
Er, stuff from the supermarket (Giant at Pyramid). Haha, sad, right?

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
No way. It's a definite turn off.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Hell yeah. Imagine - During a competition, a few hundred people watching, you're alone on the ice rink, wearing a pretty dress, doing your program to the music... and WHAM! You're on your butt. Not once, but three times. Within the time frame of what, 2 minutes and 15 seconds? Sighhhhhh. Not pretty at all, I tell you. Especially since like when you land a jump, everyone claps and whistles, but when you fall, everybody goes "awwww" or some other "oh, you poor thing" kind of sound. Okay, that was probably the worst of my programs, but whatever man. My excuse is: even the figure skaters in the Winter Olympics aren't perfect, right? XD

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Computer, sleep, eat, read, more computer, more sleep, EAT!
I have *cough* an interesting life, yo.

28. What is your favourite subject?
English.

29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
Er firstly.. the question was weirdly structured (What's the best thing that's happened on you? - what does that even mean??) so I changed it a little (WEM, it makes more sense to me now).

I think so far, the best thing ever is going to Australia last year and finding myself. AND AND AND of course, not forgetting, having so many wonderful wonderful friends. =)=)

30. Tag 10 people:

Carmen Teoh. Because you SO need to update. I am bored.
Yee Hooi. Because your blog is dead.
Yun Shen. Because your blog is also sort of dead, but not as dead as Yee Hooi's.
Jasryn. Because.. you're my cousin? =P
Michele. Because I haven't tagged you before.
Adrian. Or any of the other 4 (Yew Hoong, Wei Khai, Jit Jiang, Yee Hui). Because your blog is dead too, even though you have like, 5 people contributing to it. Lol.


Cool, that's ten people. I'm done, yo. XP










One day, I'll find you. I give you my word on this.

No comments: