Friday 23 January 2009

Confirmation.

... because I NEED to know.


It's already the 23rd of January.

I'm going back to Melbourne in mid February.


And here I was, thinking that my holidays were going to last FOREVER.


Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! What happened to all that TIME??


I *do* look forward to going back to Melbourne. But *shudder* think of all that hard work ahead, chasing for marks, cooking, cleaning.. ALL OVER AGAIN. And leaving behind... without knowing... again. Wasn't once bad enough?

Grrrrrrrrrrr.


Laziness is stirring within. *sigh*


Focus on the goal, eyes on the prize!


Gah who am I kidding. 20 odd days left to relax, enjoy life and be as lazy as I can.


There's no telling what the year has in store for me.


Constant vigilance!!


Hee. =)



It's now 8 am in the morning. I'm bored.









Someone to have and hold, someone to warm my heart and soul.

No comments: