Saturday 13 December 2008

Valedictory 2008.

... because graduating from college has GOT to count for something. =P



I know, I know, this is a little late. 10 days after Valedictory, to be exact. But whatever, better later than never, right? XD


*UPDATED PICTURES*



Outside College Square, while waiting for Yee Hooi and Shen.

With Carmen.

With Ning Mao.

With Alvin.

With Bee Bee. And I *think* that's Wei Lin's head in the middle. =P

With Jun-Yeu.

With Sarah Woo.

With Alastair.

With Chin Yen.

With Azzah.

With Wei Lin.

With Colin.


With Glen (Literature Lecturer).

With Allan (Mathematics tutor).

With Janusz (History of Ideas tutor).

With Jun Jing.

With Nicole.

With Izzaty.

With Rizki.

With Seet. Jonathan Seet. =P

With Ethel.

Yun Shen.

With Suet Sim.

Yun Shen & Carmen.

Shen a.k.a. Cinderella.



It was an awesome year at Trinity, a year that I have absolutely no regrets about.


To the Trinity-ians that I got to know - thank you for being a part of this amazing experience in my life.

To the Trinity-ians that I didn't get to know - I wish I had spent more time getting to know you guys, but the one year just wasn't enough. Thank you, all the same, for being a part of the experience. =)











But the numbers don't add up...

No comments: