Saturday 20 December 2008

Missing In Action.

... because I'm feeling lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.



The internet is pissing me off, my pages take forever to load.


I have a lot of things to blog about, but I'm too lazy to.


I have a lot of things to do, but I'm too lazy to get out of bed to do them.


I have .......... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !


Driving lesson on Monday! =)=)


Soon, soon, my precious, the license will be MINE !!!!!


Hahahaha.


Damn lame, I know, I know.


I didn't get to obtain my license last year, how sad. =( I only managed to get my "L" license, there wasn't time to get the "P" license, because I already left for Australia. Oh well, I'm back now, and I'm going to ....


What was I going to say? I just spaced out. I can't believe I just spaced out.


Anyway. I'm going to get my license. Heee. =)




~And I found myself thinking, whatever happened, all I wanted was for you to be happy. Even if it meant getting my heart broken, at least you’d be happy. I found myself thinking that whatever was enough for you would be enough for me. You brought out the best in me, you believed in me, and you kept me sane. I found solace in your words, and comfort in your company. I found peace in your silence, and joy in your laughter. But it tore me apart inside to not be able to tell you how I felt about you. I thought I could do it, even though I knew it wasn't going to be easy. Now I'm not so sure anymore. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but nobody told me it was going to be this hard. But what can you do, but steel yourself, hold your head up high and continue the journey? What are we, after all, but actors and actresses, living out a life directed by the people around us, and the situations we are in? Life always never seems fair, because we cannot have what we want. But it is only a matter of perspective. We all want something else - we all want something we can't have. It is human nature. Until we learn to conquer that, and be content with what we have - we will never be truly happy.~
-CaitlinKang-






I'm sorry, I really am. I never meant to hurt you.


It's killing me inside to know that I'm doing all this for you, and yet you're blind to my sacrifices.

No comments: