Friday 26 December 2008

Mesmerised.

... because of your charm.



I know it's a day late. But....




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!



Heh.



My blogging has been so ... sporadic. Ooooh, big word. I'm so clever. Heee. =P



Okay I'm stalling.



I don't know what to write. Oooooh, I have blogger's block!!! Hahaha I made that up myself. From writer's block, see? Omigosh this is getting stupid.



On another note,


I WAAAAAAAAAAAANT !!!! =( I've been trying to download it for ages, but there are never enough seeders. *tragic sigh* No point buying the whole thing, because it's superrrrr expensive. Grrr. I want to watch the movies again!! Soon, my precious, I'll have it soon........... =)=)




Ooooooh, I want this too! Was at MPH in 1 Utama yesterday, I wanted to get those books, but... no stock. =( They only had The Novice. I want, I want, I want!! The Age of Five Trilogy (Priestess of the White, Last of the Wilds, Voice of the Gods) by Trudi Canavan as well, was AWESOME. Seriously. So yeap, I want to read The Black Magician Trilogy!! Soon, soon. Hee. =)


And so so so so so many other books and stuff, I waaaaaaaant. I love fantasy books. I got the Warcraft books yesterday - War of the Ancients Trilogy by Richard A. Knaak. Don't get me wrong, I don't play Dota or anything, neither do I intend to. But I read the blurb, and it looked interesting!! Therefore, I will read it. *contented smile*








Somehow I just can't help but feel fond of you.

Every moment I'm with you I catch my breath.

No comments: