Friday 28 November 2008

Rejuvenate.

... because even machines need to take a break, yes?



I'm just writing it out of habit now. It doesn't make me more panic-y or anything. Or remind me that I should be studying. =P

But anyway.


E & D IS OVER!!


Haha. And it super doesn't feel like it ended. It doesn't feel like my exams are going to end. Because in the first place, it doesn't even feel like exam week(s). =.=

And I have been SLACKING like nobody's business, yo. Hopefully still can get into Melbourne University. XD



So.




Chemistry.


Last paper.


Next Monday.



Confirm die. =P


But my dear friend, Ning Mao, the lifesaver that she is, is going to give me a crash course later (she's not free now, which is good for me, because then I get to relax! *grin*). Which I really, really, really appreciate since she has to study for BOTH Chemistry and Biology. So yeah, THANK YOU!!! =)=)


Oooooh, and then after that it'll be all over! One whole year's worth of hard work and effort.. OVER. And the results (coming out on the 12th of December - now I know what to make my brother wish for on his birthday *grin*) will either make your day, and make your whole year's worth of effort worth it... or not. In which case.. seriously, don't talk to me. I will be wallowing in my own grief. XD

“Caitlin, hey, good luck for exams tomorrow. Though I’m sure you don’t need it :-)”

“Oh, but I do need it! I’ve just spent the last hour and a half watching shows instead of studying, OMG!! Confirm fail=P but thanks anyway!”

“Haha, you’ll do fine… you always do.”

Unrelated: And I tell myself not to be spiteful. *shakes head*

You're not the only one who can show your temper.

No comments: