Sunday 30 November 2008

Motivation.

... because sometimes we lose sight of our goals, and we need others to lead us back to the right track.


I need to be inspired.


Seriously.


I've come this far, and I can't handle just ONE MORE DAY???


This is ridiculous, it's not even one day. Even one hour.


I can't bring myself to sit down and STUDY for... okay, let's not even talk about one hour. For 15 minutes.


I kid you not.


I don't like Chemistry so much anymore. =.=


But it's the last hurdle! The last effort I'll have to make...... at least for another 2 months or so.


Come on, come on, brain, why are you not working??



Don't give up on me...
I've worked too hard, and for too long on this.. I can't give up now!!!


Just.


One.


More.


Day.



AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH !!!!!!!


Iron-hard will.. forsake me not.


One. More. Day.









You've done it once before.. who's going to do it for me now?
Is that your way of not giving me hope?

No comments: