Saturday 15 November 2008

Moment of Truth.

... because the time has to come sooner or later.



3 months ago I thought the time would never come.



The time is now.



Ohmygoodness it's been actually been 4 months.



I didn't even realise.



Where did all those months go?




It's 5.30 am now.



Yes, I woke up early.



So sue me.



I just want to be prepared and ready.



I have to get in the zone, yo! *weak smile*



Now. If I get home, and I don't blog about it (the auditions)..



DON'T TALK TO ME.



It means I am not okay.



Omg so emo.
But yeah.



Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!



But thanks to my lovely darlings who've wished me luck so far!



CarmenMicheleYeeHooiTanshereenJunJingYunshenRubhiJunYeu
JonathanseetWeikhaiTimothychengIvanyudistiraJiayiLiyingChrischieng
BryanAdrianLimayBillylow
And anyone else that I just may have mistakenly left out. ><



Thank youuuuuuuuu. =)



I'm hoping.
Cross your fingers for me.... =)


Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaepleaseplease.

No comments: