Monday 20 October 2008

Promises.

... because they're not made to be broken.



She pressed the buttons, irked.

Her finger hovered over the screen, hesitating.

Without realising, her hand brushed ever so lightly across the screen.


AAAARRRRGGGHH !!!!!!!!!


***


I haven't had the heart to blog about this for quite a while. It's been a few days. 4 days, to be exact. What is the big issue, you might ask?









POKEMON.





Yeah, Pokemon. I know, I know, it's very childish and blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.


But the point is, I never really finished the game by myself, if you know what I mean. I have a brother. It was convenient to chuck all the difficult parts at him and he would gladly finish it for me. I could never get through any of the stupid caves or anything. I just liked winning battles. So I thought, why not try to do it by myself?

So Shuib helped me to install the game in my phone (you just GOT to love the iPhone, so useful - when you want to play games *grin*). That was quite a long time ago. Like, last term. So I played, once in a while, to de-stress and all, ya know? And I got really quite far, considering that I did it myself. And I had some pretty good Pokemon.

So what does all this have to do with what I wrote above?















I MISTAKENLY DELETED MY SAVED GAME.










Yes, it is sad.




Yes, it is tragic.







It's not funny.





Shuddup.




I am sad. All my hard work ....... GONE.





I was supposed to press "Restore Saved Game". The "Delete Saved Game" button was right below that. My friend said something to me, I turned around, and my finger just slipped, and I looked back in time to see my saved game disappear. FOREVER. *sniff*


I hate the stupid sensitive touch screen. *bursts into tears*



Excuse me while I mourn for my lost Pokemon.











IT'S NOT FUNNY.
(a bit childish la. But.. *sniff*)










I really, really thought we had something. Am I doing something wrong?
I didn't mean to... I never meant to feel this way.

No comments: