Wednesday 29 October 2008

Observation.

... because you see only what you want to see.



Yay!


I'm starting to get back into the studying groove.


Now you're going to ask why I'm blogging.




Shhhhhhhh.




Therapeutic okay.




Erm. According to me. =D



Omgomgomgomg.



I still still still still still can't believe the year has passed by so fast. I know I've been saying it a lot. I know a lot of people have been saying it too. But it's true, it really is! Is it going to be like this from now on? *reflective moment*


Oh well. Studies, studies, yo!


Must do well. =)
Damn right I'm going to do well. I'll make sure of it. It's not a matter of being confident. It's a matter of not having a choice. *wink*




Trinity ball in 2 days! Can't wait. ;)









Tell me, why am I so prone to love-hate relationships?
I wanted you the first time, I love you from the second.

No comments: