Tuesday 14 October 2008

Mirth.

... because I've finished preparing for my EAP presentation. =)



Well, not REALLY finished.


SORT OF.


The point is:

I've done the transparencies (visual aid).


That's the hard part. The rest.. just stand in front of the class and crap. =)=)


Okay, fine, not entirely crap. I've done most of it. All I have left to do is one body paragraph and the conclusion. Otherwise, I'm good. Oh, and I have to memorise it. Apparently I can't just read it off the paper. So says my EAP teacher. Oh well. *sigh*


BUT I'M DONE.


It's all in the way you perceive it, yo.



So if I say I'm done, it means I'm done.


Hahahahaha.


Okay I'm bored.


I should do Maths.


Hmmm.


Lazy lar. =(







So what? Once people look closer they'll see that the only thing you know how to do is talk.
Iridescence.

No comments: