Tuesday 14 October 2008

Happy-fied.

... because I'm HYPER!! =D



OMG I'M HIGH NOW.



Ahahahahahaha.


I managed to do the rate of change questions!!with a bit of referring. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.



Hee. =)



I AM AWESOME.



OMG, YOU KNOW WHAT???





MY BROTHER, RIGHT.














*suspense*























HE IS SUPER PRETTY OKAY!











SERIOUS!








LOOK!

Gary's the one in the bottom left corner.





His facial features are so super pretty! Like, seriously!



Omg he's prettier than me. ='(




BUT IT'S SO FUNNY.



Heeee=)



It took me a while to get him to send me the picture. Half an hour, at least. Or more.



Now that's what you call time well spent. =D






I'm in a happi-fied mood. =)








I'll be nice to you, but only if you're nice to me.
You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine!!

No comments: