Monday 6 October 2008

Here In My Home.

... because I'm happy with the way things turned out.



Went skating yesterday!!


With Jiah Lit, Yun Shen, Wen Ting and Michele. So we stopped at Clayton, right (the rink near Oakleigh, but it's nearer if you stop at Clayton), and we were supposed to take the bus towards Box Hill. SO RIGHT. The amazing Jiah Lit right. Brought us to the bus stop. So we waited. And waited. AND waited. AND WAITED. You know why we had to wait so long? (The bus still didn't come, by the way)


WE WERE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD.


So we WALKED. Because, apparently, it's only a 15 minute walk, according to Jiah Lit who got it from the bus driver he asked for directions. I'm never trusting Jiah Lit again, yo. =)


So we walked right. And it was SUPER FAR. I ... don't even want to elaborate on it. Hahah. ANYWAY. We reached there in the end. LATE.


Jiah Lit's fault.


The session started at 2 pm, we reached at 2.30 pm. Haha. But it was okay-lah, I forgive you, Jiah Lit, since I'm such a nice person. XD


So anyway. Skating was.. normal lah. Still can do all my elements and stuff. =) I think. Heh. Anyway. Jiah Lit's skating is improving. Hee. Michele is actually quite good. Despite how adamantly she was telling us that she cannot skate. Shen and Wen Ting were... talking. XP


We left when the session ended at 4 pm. Took the bus back to the Oakleigh train station, and took the train back to Melbourne Central. Then headed to Jiah Lit's place for dinner, Carmen joined us there. Jiah Lit can cook wey, don't mess. =)


But yeah, I give face only, okay, Jiah Lit, because you said you ate a lot when I cooked. Haha. So fun to insult him la. =D Okay, okay, fine, Jiah Lit's cooking was good. Really, really. Butter rice, chicken wings, vegetables and some other type of chicken. It was good. =)


Thanks, Jiah Lit, for having us over for dinner! *hugz*




Today is/was not a good day. =(







Didn't I tell you that I'd have the last laugh?

No comments: