Saturday 25 October 2008

Flare.

... because flair is what makes people stare. ;)



I watched the Flare performance last night. It was really, really good. Went with Carmen, Yee Hooi, Yun Shen, Jun Jing and Ethel.


AND I JUST WANT TO SAY:


MICHELE, BEE BEE, RU ANN, LIVIA AND BEE RUEH ..








YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME!







Omg, super cool la, they can all dance so well.. make me jealous only. =(



Oh well. I'm so happy for my friends, they all looked so good on stage. =)




Anyway. I've been super MIA (missing in action) lately. A lot of things to do la. It's only 3 weeks left till finals, now. And I've got super a lot of studying to do. Which I haven't done yet. Which is not good. Really, really not good. Because I need to be prepared early. Because in three weeks there'll be no more time. Arrrrgggghhhh!


And I'll have NIDA auditions too, just a few days before the exam. OMG man. I want to do well for that. But at the same time I know I have to make sure I get into Melbourne University just in case.. well, I don't get in to that. *touch wood* But.. sigh.


Priorities.


Priorities.


Priorities.






Hamlet. Yes. To study or not to study. That is the question.




Hamlet-ing.



Caution: Do not disturb.










How can I find what I truly want in a guy, when I can't even fully comprehend what I truly want for myself?
You are the one that I've been searching for, since the second I was able to breathe.-JunYeu,Mah-

No comments: