Monday 27 October 2008

Adaptation.

... because that's the only way you can survive in this globalised world.






I still feel like that rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.





So many things to do, and so little time. Exams, exams, exams. They're just around the corner. And I have not started revising. No, I really haven't.

There really are so many things to do, so many things... the student committee, the ball, my auditions.. and studying on top of that. So many demands on my time, I don't know if I can cope, I... I know I can. I will. Because I am strong, and I will fight to the finish. I will do it.

The ball is this Friday. Abrupt change of topic, I know. ;) Can't wait for it! Exciting, exciting, exciting. I know it'll turn out alright. Better than alright, in fact. It's going to be great. =)=)






I should sleep.
I really need it.

Goodnight.









All you feel is pain.

No comments: