Thursday 11 September 2008

Impossible Truth.

... because the truth hurts, so we lie.



When Michele gets bored of doing Maths...

She takes pictures.

Sometimes with other people..

But mostly of herself.

=)

With Chi Tien. At the National Gallery of Victoria (went there for History of Ideas tutorial).

With Chi Tien, Gwen and Azzah.

With Gwen.

With Pei Qi.

With Azzah, again.

With Nicholas and David (look, look, they're shorter than me!! Note expression of gloom on Nicholas' face).

Azzah.

I kind of like this picture. It makes me look 2-D. Don't know how I managed to take it. But I also don't like it. My face looks fat. Probably because it IS fat, but ... =(

I like this picture. =) Apparently I can only take pictures from a certain angle, so that I don't look fat. Pictures can conceal things. *grin*

With Azzah, again.

Pretty, pretty stained glass. =)

I love this ceiling. Isn't it pretty?

Ditto above. Of course, it's the same ceiling. XD




That's one heck of an uncomfortable cradle.

Er.... Work of art? XD

Holes in an aluminium thingy? Hmmmmm.

...

Serious. I should splat some ink on a canvas and call it art. XD












Hoping beyond hope.

No comments: