Tuesday 5 August 2008

Underneath the facade.

Environment & Development tutorial was cancelled today. =) On account of the whole field trip on Sunday thing. At least, I think it was cancelled. Haha.

Luckily, too. My cousin (from Sydney) got lost in Melbourne. Hehe. He was supposed to go to Wilson Hall in Melbourne University for some Open Day thing, and the taxi driver didn't know where to go.

ANYWAY. I was supposed to spend the free time doing my Psychology essay, BUT... heheh. I read a bit of the references, then I got distracted. Ended up playing minesweeper. Die lah, seriously. =P

*updated*

Ooh, Maths finished early too. Bell (lecturer) teaches like, SO SUPER FAST. Last week of Maths 1A next week, then we'll go back to our original classes before the 1A and 1B split. I am proud to say that I have endured and survived 4 (soon to be 5) weeks of Maths 1A, which, I conclude, was not as hard as everybody thought it was going to be. I mean, I'm not saying it's easy, but the way everyone was talking about it, it seemed very difficult. But then again, I probably would not have been able to understand a thing, if I didn't have extra help from my wonderful Maths tutor, Allan. Seriously, he's amazing. He's been like, coming early to work to help me with Maths during my free periods. So kind right? =)

Oh yes, so Maths finished early, so I decided to go disturb my cousin in Wilson Hall. They were having a Career's Day for Melbourne University students there, so yeahhh, he was there representing.... I have no idea what company he works for. He told me, but I conveniently forgot what it was. =) Apparently he volunteered to come for this thing just because it was in Melbourne, and around my campus. I didn't believe him. But whatever. =) So yeah, met up with him and talked for a bit, then he had to go back, because he's flying back to Sydney today.

I'm bored. Again, the plan was to come back, and do my Psychology essay. Again, I got distracted. How la wei..... 





By the way, I STILL TOTALLY LOVE PRIDE & PREJUDICE.












I love you .... most ardently.

No comments: