Monday 4 August 2008

Psychology.

OMG, I rock.


After like, searching for a few hours a day.. I have finally found TWO amazing websites I can use for my essay. Or, well, two websites that have everything there is to be had. Bits and pieces from everywhere else. Now all I have to do is FIT THE BITS AND PIECES TOGETHER.


But no enthusiasm this time. Really no "oomph". Howwww? *sniff*


My back hurts. Like, really, really badly. =(


I'm doing my head in with everything that's going on.

I should stop thinking so much.


Stop.


JUST STOP.


Stop thinking.


Let fate decide.


I'm sleepy. It's only 9.42 p.m. I WOULD go to bed, but I REALLY want to do as much of my essay as possible tonight. I really, really should get on to it. I'm BEHIND. It's due.... soon. August 14th or 16th or something like that. Whatever. Too close for my liking. I should have finished it by now. *sob*


*weary tone*


Psychology essay, here I comeeeeeeeee .............












I tried, but I couldn't, because I kept wondering what might-have-been.

No comments: