Monday 25 August 2008

Padan Muka.

... because it's finally my turn to laugh.


Psychology lecture was canceled today!! =)

No idea why, I hope Ian is okay, after all that dancing at the Mixer. *smirk*


Oh, I slept late last night. Like, really late. Olympics closing ceremony la.. =P I think it was 1 am. Which is late for me. I know I'm weird. Shuddup. =)

The Olympics was amazing. I wish it lasted longer. China did an amazing job. Even though a lot of people thought they couldn't do it. The opening ceremony was amazing too. =)

China - 51 Golds
U.S. - 36 Golds
Russia - 23 Golds


Malaysia WILL win at least 1 gold medal .............. someday.


Lee Chong Wei still did an amazing job. A silver medal is still really, really good, right? =)


I'm bored. I'm overusing the word "amazing". I think I've heard it too many times from Carmen. She thinks she's amazing. Now I have to say I think she's amazing. Hehe. I'm talking nonsense. =)


Rose said we should extend the dateline for joining the Talent Quest till this Friday (29th August 2008). So yeah.

I should be catching up on my work. I need ............


CRAP I NEED TO READ GOGOL (The Overcoat) !!!


Sh*t, I forgot!! OMGOMGOMG. And I need to memorise those monologues.


AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!


Oh you know what? My group's drama performance was pretty okay. Considering we only practiced for the first time ... yesterday. Amazing. Lucky everyone in my group is quite good at impromptu-ing. XD


The real performance is next week, so I hope we don't screw that up. Hehe.


Okay, going to read Gogol before going to student committee meeting. =P














Stuck between the cross roads.

No comments: