Sunday 17 August 2008

MALAYSIA (tak) BOLEH !

OMGOMGOMG.


AUSTRALIAN TV IS NOT SHOWING BADMINTON!!!!


HOW CAN ????


THEY'RE SHOWING TABLE TENNIS (China vs Singapore) BUT THEY'RE NOT SHOWING BADMINTON !!


HOW CAN LA ?????


But Malaysia is losing anyway. NEVERMIND, AT LEAST GOT SILVER MEDAL !!!


BUT I STILL WANT TO WATCH !!!


I SACRIFICED THE STUPID JUNG FOR THIS!


Okay, technically I should have finished that History of Ideas essay on Jung a few hours ago. Plan failed. MISERABLY.


OMG MALAYSIA LOST. 1st set 21-12 and 2nd set 21-8 to China (Lin Dan). Again, WHATEVER. Still got silver medal. Better than nothing.


I hate Jung. Jung is messing with my head. I'm going to fail History of Ideas. It's due on Friday. I have not written ANYTHING. I'm going to FAIL.














We had a good thing going.

No comments: