Sunday 20 July 2008

Time waits for no man.


Omg, I'm busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy.

So many things to do, so little TIME.


Like that rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. Haha.


Voting for student committee president tomorrow. I hope I don't mess up my speech. *fingers crossed* =)


Hopefully will be able to get started with the Oaktree Foundation events in Trinity soon, once I get permission and stuff.


Also need to finish my History of Ideas and Psychology essay. ><

I spent almost 5 hours at the state library today, looking for information for my Psychology essay. Well, I didn't exactly spend the whole time LOOKING for the information, I was sort of day-dreaming. Heh. =P

Die die die die die.


Not enough time.


Need to sleep.


Goodnight. =)


P.s - NICE QUOTES.




Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear. 

Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you. 

Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with him. 

Every minute spent angry is 60 seconds of happiness wasted.












Maybe I'm reading too much into it, as usual. But I love you too much to let you go.

No comments: