Friday 13 June 2008

Weekend.

Finally, THE WEEKEND !!!!


This week has been ................... TIRING.


I woke up early this morning to see my Maths tutor during one of my two free periods. I desperately need help for Maths. And everything else. But that's besides the point. Anyway, the point is, I woke up 2 hours earlier than I had to for EXTRA MATHS CLASS with my tutor. And I ASKED for it. Me. Asking for like, extra class. Think of it as tuition.

But it helps.

I think.

I hope.

It had better help.

I've got no Chemistry practical next Wednesday, so I'm going to spend those three and a half hours doing Maths with my tutor. *sigh* Oh well. It's for my own good, right? *gloom*

On the bright side, Psychology is soooooo fun. For the last two tutorials, we've been practicing SINGING. Seriously. What for?

BUSKING.

It's a Psychology experiment, actually. We go out and supposedly "busk" and see if people give us money. Of course, we return the money, since it's just an experiment. The idea is to find out the reasons people give us money, whether it's because they think we're good (however unlikely), or whether they think it's for a good cause.. etc. According to Ian (Psychology tutor), our class is pretty good, and we'll "blow them away". But I have absolutely no idea how far the truth stretches. =P

Oh, my Literature tutor said that I'm off to a good start with my Literature essay (which is like, REALLY good because I was totally crapping), so well, that's good. Now all I need to do is get off to a good ending. =.= She wants like, 1800 words, not 1500 words. Dieeeeeeeeee...

Extra Psychology lecture tomorrow (Saturday, 9 a.m., Buzzard Lecture Theatre), to replace the one we missed on the public holiday, so I can't go for the extra Chemistry class, which, unfortunately, is the last one before the exams which start the following week. Craaaaaaaaaap.














Because every time we touch, I swear I can fly.

No comments: