Tuesday 1 April 2008

oh so interesting

You know, one would normally think that coming back to Malaysia after spending close to 2 months studying in Australia would be a ... refreshing break. I'm bored out of my wits. You know what I did today? Guess guess guess.



Well, I'm going to tell you anyway.









Computer





TV





Computer





TV





Computer





TV





Computer





TV





Computer





TV





Chocolate





Computer





TV







So eventful right?





I've only been back for two days. Bah.







Oh yes, I totally forgot about this..





Trinity College Foundation Studies Student Committee !!





I got in !! So cool, right? Of course, I think the only reason I got in was because not many people applied for it (at least, I think not many people applied-I probably wouldn't get selected otherwise), so yes, I think everyone who wrote the essay got in. =.=



Oh well, I still got in, and that's the point. =)

So cool, right? Have a look at the e-mail ..

Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm that your application has been successful and you are eligible for membership of our TCFS student committees.


We look forward to seeing you when we have our three leadership workshops in late April. We will contact you closer to the time to give details about dates and content. All these workshops must be attended to be part of any of the committees.

*grin*

No comments: