Monday 31 March 2008

Picture post =)




MY FIRST EVER SOLO FLIGHT !! (makes it sound like I flew the plane. XD )












I checked in approximately three hours before boarding time.







Reached the Bangkok International Airport at 5.15 a.m. (Yes, I had to fly all the way up to Bangkok and THEN fly down to KL - I didn't take MAS because, obviously, my return ticket was on Thai Airways)








Since I was transitting.. there wasn't much to do. And in any case, I didn't have any Thai currency. So I went to the bording gate 3 hours before BOARDING TIME. And look at how empty it was....












The waiting area wasn't even open yet. So I sat there and waited. And waited. And waited. I think I fell asleep at one point.. hehe. Entirely my fault, because I only slept for four hours on the flight from Melbourne to Bangkok. Hey, I had to eat!! XD




Oh, on a very random note - here's another picture. Of Yee Hooi.





Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I got the best photo of this.. erm.. event. I just HAD to post it up. XP (yee hooi, I know you want to murder me, but I'm counting on the fact that you'll have forgotten all about this when I get back to Melbourne. *sweet smile*)



Just one more of Yee Hooi looking forlornly at her slipper. XD

No comments: