Saturday 26 April 2008

10 Reasons Why


Carmen is a good friend.



10. She's fun to be around. She's hyper and everything (most of the time). It's really, really entertaining. You'll never get bored of the things she says.


9. She's deep. No, seriously. She's so complex it could take years to figure out how she works. But that's good, you know, she thinks about things before she says them. And her analyzing skills are amazing.


8. She's understanding. Sometimes she doesn't know how to show it, but you can tell she cares, you know? Even if she's at a loss for words, she still tries.


7. She can cook. I'm actually being serious. Well, it's got nothing to do with her being a good friend, but well, so everyone knows.. SHE CAN COOK. And she's getting pretty good at it.


6. She's amusing. Which is kind of the same as being fun to be around (#10), sort of. But that (#10) was referring to the things she says. Now I'm referring to the things she does. Like putting her alarm far, far away so that she has to get up to switch it off, because otherwise she'll just switch it off without realising it. I've seen her do it.. her reflexes are extremely fast.


5. She's got skill. She makes fun of me without actually making it sound hurtful. It's skill, I tell you. She can package an insult and a compliment in a single sentence. And I can never work out whether she's complimenting me or not. Which is a good thing, I'm sure. Keeps me down-to-earth.


4. She's original. Who else says "evaporate" instead of "go away", or "basket" instead of "damn it", or "I KNOW RIGHT??" instead of just "I know"? And people can't help but imitating her, because the things she says are so infectious.


3. She talks. A LOT. You never run out of things to talk about with her. She can talk about anything under the sun. From her amazing-ness to a guy without a shirt on to DOING A CHICKEN..



2. She's amazing, of course. Hasn't anyone told you how amazing she is? Because if no one has, I'm telling you now! Seriously, how could you not know about her amazing-ness? Tsk, tsk, you've been living in like, the dark ages or something, not having heard of her being amazing. Because, you know, she really IS amazing.



And the NUMBER 1 reason Carmen is a good friend .......................































*drumroll*




























1. *imitates carmen-speech* She's just a good friend la! You don't let ar now?? :D













I don't really know what I've done wrong, but I'm sorry anyway, because we're more mature than this, and friends shouldn't act this way. No need to attack each other anymore, yeah? Forgive me? =)

No comments: