Tuesday 18 December 2007

Tagged by Shereen & Carmen

.
.
1) Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2) Delete question 20 and add one of your own questions instead.
3) Tag 8 other people.

Questions

1) What was your dream when you were a kid?
Erm .. Well, I always dreamt of being a princess. =P Yes, childish, I know .... so sue me !!


2) What was the happiest moment in your whole life?
When I realised how fortunate I am to have been touched by so many different people in so many different ways ... and realising how important the people who bring out the best in me are.


3) What do you wish to have right now?
For the moment? I've got everything I need. I'm good. =)


4) When was the last time you horse laughed?
Horse laugh? As in, like, snort when you're laughing too hard? Erm, I don't think I've ever done that.


5) What did you realize recently?
That my family and friends are very, very, very important to me. =)


6) Which bad habit in you is the most unacceptable?
Talking too loudly when I'm excited.


7) When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Lock myself in my room, turn the air-cond on, turn the lights off, listen to emo songs, scream into my pillow, light a candle and stare at it while reflecting on the sadness of my life and cry some more.


8) What are you afraid of losing?
The people I care about.


9) Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic?
Getting my butt into the University of Melbourne, I guess. Or, well, graduating, maybe. Or, having a life. I'll take either. I'm not fussy. Okay, maybe I am. XD


10) When you meet someone you like, will you hide or profess your feelings?
Hide, of course. Call me old-fashioned, but I firmly believe that the guy should be doing the courting and all that jazz.


11) List out 3 kinds of people you cannot stand.
People who think very highly of themselves when they are ........... not to be highly thought of.
People who talk big, but don't follow through. Or come up with excuses to cover up for their big talk.
People who act fake. I mean, if you want to be fake, at least put some effort into it.


12) Define loneliness.
Standing alone with nobody to turn to for comfort or support.


13) Are you satisfied with your life now?
Not always, but when I have low moments I remind myself how lucky I am to have so many people who care about me.


14) When was the most recent time you felt touched?
Some people who said really, really nice things to me when I was feeling a little down. (although I doubt the truth of those statements...... I'll take what I can get.) =)


15) Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
Bali. It's such a romantic place .. If you go to the right places, at least.


16) A song that has been playing in your mind recently.
That stooooooooooopid Digi advertisment song (Value for you, value for me, value for you, value for me ..etc.. ) has been playing in my mind since watching Golden Compass a few days ago. =.="


17) If you could have a wish come true, what would it be?
Well, I'll be realistic ... as in, not superpowers or stuff like that. I'd really want my dreams to come true ..


18) Do you have anything to be worried or scared about lately?
SPM results. Coming out in 3 months. SH*T. (I censored that myself. =P )


19) If the world is going to end, what will you do?
I'd look for someone I love to hold me tight and tell me that everything is going to be alright..


20) not bothering to delete the question Shereen put up - How are you feeling right now?
Lonely. *sigh*
.
.
.
I tag :
Eu Chern
Yee Hooi
Michelle
Cynthia
Shi Yi
Bryan
Li May
Trixie
.
.
.

No comments: