Tuesday 18 December 2007

Tagged by Eu Chern, Jia Ming, Carmen, Xiao Von and goodness knows who else

.
.
Part 1: On the Outside

Name : Caitlin Kang
Date of Birth : 28th December 1990
Current Status : Single and (un)available XD
Eye Colour : Dark-ish brown
Hair Colour : Black, with tinges of brown
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Capricorn


Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage : Chinese (heyyy.. I am NOT a banana, kay? I CAN speak mandarin, I'll have you know ....... a little.)
Your Fear : Being alone, I guess
Your Weakness : Pride..
Your Perfect Pizza : (what kinda of question is this, and what's it got to do with "On the Inside"???) .. I guess it'll have to be that pizza I had in St. Mark's Square, Venice, Italy ... YUMMYYY !!


Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : (6.30 a.m.) I don't want to get up, I want to sleeeeeep .... but had to get up anyway. Skating. Blahh ..
Your bedtime : about 12.00 a.m., as of after SPM =P
Your most missed memory : Studying Sejarah. XD Ok, fine, not really. Complaining about studying Sejarah, maybe.


Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Neither.
McD's or Burger King : McD's, I guess, but Burger King is pretty good.
Single or Group Dates : Single Dates, duhh !! Group dates are sooooo ......... weird.
Adidas or Nike : Either. Both are nice. I love sports stuff. =)
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Erm. Who cares? XD
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla ice-cream .. Chocolate bars.
Cappucino or Coffee : Neither. Still don't get what's so nice about coffee/cappucino.


Part 5: Do You . . .

Smoke: Never did, Never have, Never will. 'nuff said.
Curse : Too often for my liking. Well, only when something doesn't go the way I want it to, but that's not the point. I WILL stop. I will.
Drink : Social drinking, maybe. Prefer wine to beer. Actually I don't like beer at all. Shandy is good, though. =)


Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : Yeap. A little, but never enough to get tipsy. Genting !! *grin*
Gone to the mall : Today. Mid Valley. Shopping for winter stuff for Australia next year. =)
Been on stage : Yeap. Yi Pei "invited" me up on stage during prom. XD
Eaten sushi : I think so. Yes.
Dyed your hair : Nah, I didn't, and I don't think I will.


Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : Er, nope. I hope I never end up playing something like that. >.<
.
.
Part 8: Age

You're hoping to be married : Hmmm. I don't think I'll say. Let's just see how things go. XD


Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best eye colour : Erm .. does it matter?
Hair colour : Black. Please. No funny dyed hair colours.
Short or long hair : In a guy? Short. Long-ish is ok, as long as it's not long enough to be tied into a pony tail. That is just so .......... gay.


Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Stupid question. Answering this quiz, duh.
1 hour ago : Shopping for my winter clothes in Mid Valley.
1 month ago : That would be the 18th of November. Hmmm .. Attempting to cram 2 years worth of studying into 2 hours. XD
1 year ago : Erm .. Just leaving Malaysia for a family gathering (dad's side) in Sydney, Australia.


Part 11: Finish The Sentences

I love : My life, even though I complain from time to time.
I feel : That time seems to be going by REALLY fast, although it's only been 3 weeks since SPM was over, it feels like it's been a lifetime.
I miss : Feeling loved. Miss the feeling. Not the person.
I need : To learn to control my emotions.


Part 12: Tag 5 People

1. Louise Soh
2. Shevie
3. Shi Yi
4. Mon Wei
5. Jasryn (when you get back to Penang)
.
.
.

No comments: