Monday 10 December 2007

Prom '07 : Tonight's Dream, Tomorrow's Memory ...

.
.
9th December 2007.
.
.
A date to remember.
.
.
.
CHS Prom '07.
.
.
.
Tonight's Dream, Tomorrow's Memory ...
.
.
.
.
A picture speaks a thousand words, so ......
.
.
.

I don't think this needs a caption. =P





My dress. =) It's from blook.





Hmmm, I think it's pretty obvious which is me, so I won't bother putting "me" or "caitlin" in the next few (not that few, actually, quite a lot) pictures.



Carmen. (woman, you still haven't told me where you got that dress!! And for the record, you look nice.)




Shereen - the really really cute girl. =)








Ruth - the all-rounder. Smart smart girl, hard-working, cello player, guitar player, piano player, runner, Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra member ... goodness knows what else. =P








Wen Jia - my form 1 classmate !! Shereen - again. XD








Carmen. Joanna - she rocks .... hard !! Night clubs, watch out for her!! XD









Carmen. =)







Ruth. Jo Yee - the nice guy who gave us 3 dateless girls a beautiful rose. Yee Hooi - the SEXY. (look at her in the next picture and you'll understand) *smirk*





Ruth. Yee Hooi. Need I say more?







Yee Hooi - proud to say that my darling friend was one of the 5 prom queen nominees.







Michael - Super cool guitarist. His band (Ask Me Again) rocks !! Don't forget me when you're all famous, Mike !






Terence - *ahem*































Ok-lah, he's a good friend, really. Saved me a seat next to him. So honoured. =)







Sze Ying - She's the "guy"! XD you'll always be prom queen to me, dearie ! =)










Raihanis - The pretty, pretty girl. Ser Minh.








Theng Fei - The perfect gentleman. =)

Omigosh. He's been my classmate for 4 years. 1A3, 2A4, 4S6, 5S6. Cool. I know a lot of girls will be jealous. Right, Theng Fei? =P







Kay Chong.






Sze Rong - my standard 3 classmate. Who would have believed it? Lol. He's got a bit of an Australian accent now. XP





Yew Hoong.









Derrick.





Yen Hsian - the superrrrr fair girl !







Swea Phin - I'll send the picture to you, I promise !! She made me do an elaborate version of the pinky swear. =P





Wei Khai - The reallyyy nice guy. =)





Chuen Loong - He's REALLY funny. Come skating again some time! XP





Hou Chuen - Prom King nominee worrrr... Don't mess. XP





Yee Hui - yes, yes .. very handsome. =)







Wyn Yau - such a nice guy. He took pity on me and asked me to dance. XD









Jvn Yi - *cough*cough* XD





Ying Jie.




Kar Jun. Louise - 5S6 anti-MINI Bendahari !! =) ( right, louise & zoe? XD )





Cassie - She's a stick, I tell you. *jealous* (are you listening, cassie???) XD




Jeremy - I didn't laugh !! =)





Kian Ti - Another form 1 classmate. 1A3. =)




Object : { Brenda. Li May. Su Ping. } = Image : {the Sexy people}





Joanne - Back in Malaysia for holidays after ... a year in Australia. Right? =)




Ter Yi - Nice guy. Superb camera man.




Sara - The Socialite. =)




Nge Seong - the suave. =P




Shu Ying - My form 3 classmate. She's back from Singapore ! =)






Wei Jian - The joker. Obviously. XD






Su Ping - the gorgeous. Yong Hui - cool guy. =)







Xiao Von - Another form 3 classmate! The plate was ... er... intentional. =P





Kwan Seng - he didn't come in a hawaiian shirt. Amazing. But you looked good. ;)




Fai Chun - Super talented artist. No fair. >.<



Woei Lin.


Gabriel - band conductor ! =)




Lok Mun - he knows more about the theory part of skating than I do. *feels embarrassed* =P




Mon Wei - Amazing singer. *jealous* XD





Jing Hooi.




Soon Heng - Biru Captain !! Biru Rocks ! =) . Li Ann. *smile*

.

.

.

Well. That's about it. It took me soooooo long to load the pictures. Almost the whole day, no kidding. But there, it's done. Most of them, anyway.

Right. So I was erm .. Fashionably late for prom. Heheh. Yes, Carmen, Yee Hooi and Ruth ... I know .... Sorry, sorry, sorry !! =P

Anyway, had a lot of fun going around taking pictures with everyone .. Ooh, Yi Pei ? Yeah, absolutely brilliant magician. For some reason, he erm... brought me up to the stage. Believe you me, I totally didn't expect that, I was laughing when he came to our table, I thought he was going to pull Yee Hooi or Ruth out. And the next thing I knew ................. blahh.



But it was so cool, seriously. I mean, yeah, I was standing up there like a ... erm... jakun, didn't know what I was supposed to do and all. I think I was blushing. Well, Theng Fei said I was. Apparently I always do. Gah. Anyway, Yi Pei was sort of levitating this piece of tissue, then he like, set fire to it. I could feel the heat, no kidding !! I mean, everybody who came for prom saw that, I'm sure. The flames were HUGE. Seriously could feel the heat. Then suddenly he covered it with a piece of cloth and then he was holding ............ a ROSE !! Soooooooo amazing. Yeah. Then erm, he gave the rose to me and I erm, went back to my seat quite.. embarrassed. Haha.. But it was nice. =)


Oh, there was ballroom dancing at the end. There were a lot of people dancing. Couples, I mean. Actually I was just sitting at the table and watching. Then Wyn Yau walked past and yeah, he asked me to dance. So sweet of him ! I'm convinced he took pity on me, because, you know, so erm... sad-case. XD But it was fun. He taught me the 4 basic steps. =)

Oh, Wei Xiang, and all the organizers ... you guys did a brilliant job. Thank you !!!!! =)

So that was it .... Definately a date to remember.
.

.

.

No comments: