Friday 16 November 2007

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Ahah !! 10 papers down............. Only12 more papers to go !


ONLY.


=.="



On the plus side...........


EST IS OVER !!!!!!!


MODERN MATHEMATICS IS OVER !!!!


SEJARAH IS OVER !!!!!!!!


ENGLISH IS OVER !!!!!!!


BM IS OVER !!!!!!!!!


And this is really really really freaky.. I actually felt SAD that I'm never going to touch a Sejarah text book again. Seriously. There is something wrong with me.

After the exam.. I was in the car, and I was like, checking the facts and all, and I thought to myself...........


Ok, I did better this time..

I'll study harder the next time...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

There IS no next time.


And I felt SAD. Does that, or does that not prove that something is wrong with me?? I mean, people are going around screaming "Sejarah is OVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR !!" and here I am, feeling SAD about SEJARAH, of all things, being OVER ???


Of course, it didn't last very long. But STILL !! That feeling evaporated when I was stacking my books away neatly so I can chuck them all at my brother next year. *grin*


Anyway, I've been on an unofficial blogging hiatus. Of course, the fact that Gary plays Dota on it about 99 % of the time and my mum plays Free Cell, Hearts or Minesweeper the rest of the 1% of the time has to be factored in. So that leaves me with ...................................................................

0.00 %
.
.
Today I had to hijack the computer while my brother was having lunch. =P
.
.
Whoop - de - doo for me. Well, I get MY VERY OWN LAPTOP OF (more or less) MY CHOICE after spm, so eat your heart out, Gary !! Ahahahaha...



On the downside.....


2 papers of Additional Mathematics next Tuesday.


3 papers of Physics next Wednesday.


3 papers of Chemistry next Thursday.


1 paper of Pendidikan Moral next Friday.


3 papers of Biology on the following Monday.


*sigh*

No comments: