Friday 23 November 2007

Yay ! =)

.
.

.

.
Well.




Whaddya know.



.

.

.
Who would have believed it?






.

.

.

.
Only ONE MORE DAY OF SPM TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............







Because...................................


















No Chinese for me. NO Chinese.






-dances around and chants "No Chinese for me !! Only one more day......."-






*grin*



For the clueless people who STILL don't know.. *cough*guoyaw*cough*


I DON'T TAKE CHINESE.



Remember, Guo Yaw ? We were in the same class in form 3. NOW do you remember that I don't take chinese? XD




Conclusion : While all you poor, poor people are studying for your Chinese exam WHICH I DON'T TAKE.. I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!









Okay, okay, sorry.. Just wanted to rub it in. The fun won't start till after you guys have finished that Chinese paper anyway. See? I'm such a good friend. *sweet innocent smile* =P





By the way, I'm crossing my fingers, hoping for all those A's to drop out of the sky and hit my head... Cross your fingers for me, people !! =P






I haven't posted pictures for a while. Been too lazy. I mean, too busy studying. =P





Attempting to de-stress while studying Sejarah. (notice the text book in the background)







Oh, and this wonderful, WONDERFUL girl made some lovely, LOVELY Good Luck stars for me.......







Thank you Shi Yi !!!! =)

















oooooooooooh. Look what happenes when I invert the colours !! So pretty !! =)






Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU !!!



I LOVE YOU, SHIYI !!!! =)

No comments: