Thursday 18 October 2007

aaaaaahhhhh ! =D

OMIGOSH !


ACCEPTED !!


I GOT IN !!


Watch out, Trinity College, 'cause Caitlin is coooooooooooooooooomingggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


=)


I'm sooooooooooooooo happy.


And relieved.


Carmen's right.


Everything IS right in the world.


*faints*









I am happy happy HAPPY today !

Lookie at what a wonderfully sweet junior I have !!

She did this in her blog for me !!!!!!


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

May I have your attention please,Miss Caitlin Kang?

A little something for my beloved senior,friend,and sister(If you realise that we kinda look alike when our hair are tied up to the back)-CAITLIN.

Girl,about the issue which made you extremely unhappy,I know Ive said lots of thing in your blogand you may not wanna talk about it anymore but I just want you to know that life is like a piano.White keys are happy moments;black keys are sad moments.Yet bear in mind that both keys are played together to give sweet music.Therefore,think positively and consider the consequences before yo do anything,especially anything foolish..Everything would be okay at the end of the day.

If life is a game,
I wish you'll always win.
If life is a journey,
I wish you will walk on roses.
If life is a rainbow,
I wish you would have the brightest days.
If life is a joy,
I wish you would always smile

.JUST BE HAPPY AND SMILE.

Happy Reading,

Yeeaun




Don't ya just LOVE this girl?! I KNOW all of you are jealous! Ahahaha !


=)


Everything is wonderfully beautiful and right..................... for now, at least. =P

No comments: