Friday 14 September 2007

long week...

I haven't been blogging for a few days. This would be due to the all too time consuming SPM trials. It's still ongoing.. Two more weeks. Sad, I know. But somehow.. I've never been happier. I feel so liberated. I've discovered a totally new side of me. One that actually bothers studying. Until 3 a.m. sometimes. And my dad has to actually come into my room and tell me to stop studying. And I don't listen to him until I'm done studying. I am so pleased with myself. *smirk* =) I never knew that I could actually sit down and study without being asked to and refuse to go to bed because I was studying.



For the first time in five years I actually bothered trying to memorise the definitions of Moral nilai(s). It took me a little over 8 hours to do it, and I ended up sleeping at 3 a.m., but it was sooooooo worth it. In the morning (three hours later) when I woke up, I felt so happy. Syok sendiri, I know. But still ! I mean, when I got to school I was smiling like nobody's business.. causing a lot of "What's wrong with you today??" comments. =P



What's more, I actually opened my Biology revision book. The freakishly thick one. All SPM students would probably know which one I'm referring to. And guess what? I actually managed to go through the whole thing. And not just by flipping and flipping the pages. I actually made notes too ! For Biology, Chemistry and Physics !! And as if to prove that this is soooo not Caitlin behaviour, when Ruth saw me reading my notes, she said, "OMG she made notes, I didn't even do that !!" =P I can be so unpredictable sometimes. However, my brother was not as flattering. When HE saw me reading my notes, he looked at me and said, "Who are you and what have you done to my sister???" Hmph. What do people have to do to get some respect from their younger (emphasis on YOUNGER) siblings these days??



But I digress.



I don't know exactly WHY this change of attitude. But I know who helped me. And I don't think that someone knows that what they've been doing has been helping me. I do know one thing, though. I am SOOO grateful. Even though you don't realise it, I owe you SO MUCH. Thank you !! =)

Oh, Carmen was feeling bored during Chinese (Essay) exam, so she did something for CRYM (Caitlin, Ruth, Yee Hooi, Michelle).. It's so cute. And so Carmen-ish. Take a look !! :)






And Carmen. I am not puny and tiny. I am not puny and tiny. I am NOT puny and tiny. I AM NOT PUNY AND TINY. Gah, who am I kidding? =P


Ooh, I made muffins the other day. Didn't take any pictures because I forgot to bring my camera down. I shall remember the next time. =) Anyway. It was orange and poppyseed flavoured. It smelt really good when it came out of the oven. :) But my mum set the temperature of the oven too high, so the next day it went a little soggy.. :( Oh well. Although I actually prefer watching/hearing peoples' reactions after eating muffins made by -of course- yours truly, than actually baking the muffins itself. :) Carmen and Ruth tried to pretend that they didn't know what flavour it was. Too bad, Carmen. Try laughing less next time. XD





His Dark Materials trilogy !!



Book 1- The Golden Compass


Book 2- The Subtle Knife


Book 3- The Amber Spyglass



Read !! It's NICE. Love the books. Shereen lent them to me, oh, ages ago. Ok, fine, two years ago. I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant !! I want my own copies !! And now the movie is coming out.. The Golden Compass. :) I SO want to watch that.





Ugh, what is WRONG with this idiotic computer?? Sometimes it's the lousy streamyx connection. Other times it's the freaking computer. WHY? The laptop works fine. But my brother uses the laptop. What is WRONG with this thing?? It is SO. I.R.R.I.T.A.T.I.N.G.

Hmmm. My brother came into my room to disturb me while I was studying physics yesterday. Random pictures of him emo-ing. =P He told me to delete them. Which I did. After I posted them up here. *grins*


Oh, come ON. I'm 17. STOP treating me as if I'm a baby. I resent that a lot.

.

.

-THANK YOU for making me notice him. I don't know if anything will come out of it, but it has made me so happy. He's a much better person than you are, and much more so than you will ever be. I'm happy, and I'm laughing at you, because you're the one who has to live with guilt as your constant companion for the rest of your days, whether you let yourself feel it or not.- Oh, and by the way? Mr. Michael? He rocks.

No comments: