Saturday 15 September 2007

CCRYM. Friends forever. =)

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they are meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, to teach you a lesson, or help you figure out who you are, or to just be there for you.





"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."




I'm so glad that I have so many real friends.




"Friends are like good bras...they give loads of support, are there to pick you up when you fall, and they're always close to your heart."




And good bras. =)


CARMEN





What can I say? I've known her for 8 years. Like she wrote in my autograph book, she's never been able to get all mushy with me. Likewise. But I shall give it my best shot. (so don't complain, carmen. XD ) =)




This woman here is a wonderful friend, and I'm glad that I can count her as one of mine. Throughout the years, we went through many things, not all good, and not all bad either. The thing that counts is that we stuck together through all of it (we didn't have much of a choice, at times XD ), and look at us now. =) We haven't always been the best of friends, but it means a lot to me that she now counts me as one of her "best-est gurlfwenz in d world" (at least, I think she does. =P ) and I'm honored to be her friend. (don't count on me ever saying this kind of stuff again, carmen, I'm freaking myself out. =P Hope you or anyone else reading this hasn't fainted yet.)

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"


I would like to think I know all about this girl. Sometimes I can predict her actions and thoughts accurately. But she can be unpredictable as well. It doesn't matter much either way, even though she does silly things sometimes (like saying that I want to get married at Al-Ikhsan sports shop), I still love her for who she is as a person. =)



"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart."



She's always been there for me, and she can tell when I'm down, or just plain angry. She hears the things that I don't say (and she has to, because I won't tell her most of the time) and she makes me feel so much better just by being there.


"Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life."


The quote above is from her. I am proud to say that she is one of the biggest chocolate chips in my cookie of life. =)



Thanks for being a great friend all these years, Carmen. I know there will be many more years to come. :)





YEE HOOI





"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though they know you are slightly cracked."


My dear form three classmate. Sitting beside her for a whole year (3A5) brought us so much closer together. Whispering during class, getting into trouble for not doing homework, asking for permission to go to the toilet at least twice a day, commenting on teachers' fashion sense.. She is such a fun person to know, and I'm glad I sat beside her. =) (come to think of it, I don't think we had much of a choice on that either, there weren't any other places left. XD ) But that's not the point. She's a beautiful, beautiful person and I'm glad that I have this chance to know her. =)


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."



I've lost track of how many times she's made me feel better when I'm sad, or how many times she's made things right when everything seems wrong. She can make me feel better any day, any time, and I'm grateful to her for that.



Thanks for everything, Yee Hooi. Love ya loads ! =)





RUTH






"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."

I should change that to a cello. I think I will.


"Friendship is like a cello; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."



That's better. =) What shall I say about my form 4 & 5 classmate? For a start, she's a wonderful listener. She's a brilliant leader. She's a good student. She's a hardworking genius. She's a great friend. She's a passionate musician. She's a caring person. She's a sweet girl. And she's got a beautiful soul. =) Sitting beside her in form four (4 Science 6) has given me a once in a lifetime opportunity to know so much more about her and I'm happy that I had that opportunity. She's taught me so much and she's always been there to help and comfort me when I need it.



"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

She's a wonderful girl who can always be depended on. She's ready to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it.



Thanks for being my friend, Ruth. I love you !! :)




MICHELLE




"True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart"


Need I say more? I've never actually been in the same class as Michelle, but being in the prefectorial board together brought us all (CCRYM) so much closer. I thank my lucky stars that I've gotten to know this girl, and that she's my friend. She has such a kind heart, and she always reaches out to those less fortunate than her. She is such a remarkable person. She never fails to touch others' hearts, and she makes people feel better when they don't feel so good.


"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us."

I know she will always be there to lend a hand whenever I need it. As she already has done numerous times.

Thank you, Michelle. Love ya heaps. =)






"The only unsinkable ship is FRIENDSHIP."




.
.
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."

.


.
"The Gift of Friendship is priceless, especially when it comes from all of you."

.


.
"I can't call people without wings angels, so I call them my friends instead."


.
.
"If my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be waiting at the bottom to catch them."

.


Thanks, girls, for being my friends. I look forward to knowing you guys for a long time to come.
.
.
.
"When you have no light to guide you and no one to walk beside you, I will come to you. When the night is dark and stormy, you won't have to reach out for me, I will reach out to you."
.
.

No comments: