Saturday 11 August 2007

Tagged by Michelle !! :)

THE RULES:

We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
.
8 LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ME
.
1. I like to appear unafraid/cool/calm/collected/etc. . I don't really know why. It's not that I'm confident or anything. I just don't like to show that I'm afraid, or nervous. ". It's almost as if I'll panic more if I let myself panic in the first place. Does that make sense? I try very very hard to keep my cool. I suppose I like leaving impressions of confidence as well. XP
.
2. I can get so "lost" in a story book (especially fictional books) that I don't even hear what the people around me are saying. :) I love doing that. It's like, I'm so drawn into the book. It irritates my brother, sometimes. He calls me and I unconsciously reply "hmmm?" and he asks his question and I don't answer him, because I never really heard him. Cool, right? I swear, I don't just do it to irritate him. :)
.
3. I don't train for running (or any form of athletics). A lot of people think I do. I have yet to figure out why. ". Plus, a lot of people say I have good stamina and all that. Well, even if I did use to, I don't anymore. I've grown fat and lazy. :) All I do is skate. I suppose that's cross-training, in a way, but that only applies if your coach is Coach Jenny. Or probably Coach Sergey as well. XP
.
4. I like colouring stuff. Just colouring stuff, not producing artistic masterpieces. :) I waste a lot of ink that way, but I get a lot of satisfaction from doing the colouring. With a pencil or a pen, usually. Not colour pencils. =P Ooh, one of my favourite colouring places - my hand. Seriously. I like writing (drawing) my initials 'CK' on the back of my hand and then colouring it in. :) It's fun. Really. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? XP
.
5. I LOVE bright colours. With the possible exception of black and white. :) Pink. Bright Green. Turquoise. Lilac. Yellow. Red. Actually I like a lot of colours. But black and hot pink are my favourites. :) My favourite colour when I was like, 5 years old (a little kid !) was yellow. Almost everything I had was yellow. From my tooth brush, to my towel, and my favourite shirt. Old habits die hard, I think.. my towel and toothbrush are still yellow in colour. XP
.
6. I don't worship/admire/whatever you choose to call it celebrities. Like. "OMG, he is soooooooo hot!" *nudges carmen & yee hooi* XD I don't do that kind of thing. Don't know why. I just don't think they're hot. Or that they're worth that kinda attention. >.< I think I have to apologize to Carmen, at this point. =P But really. I don't begrudge anyone who thinks Daniel Wu or Channing Tatum or Enrique Iglesias etc.. etc.. is hot. :) Some people find it hard to believe.. but hey, you don't have to stereotype me just because I'm a girl !!
.
7. I'm a pretty complicated person. Sometimes when I try to explain myself, I end up getting confused. Weird, no? You'd think I know myself better than anyone. Oh well. I think I like it this way. It gives me something to think about. And space out about. :)
.
8. I'm kind of like a tomboy. I love sports, climbing, jumping and running around more than shopping. :P I'd love to climb Mount Everest some day. I like doing things that people think girls are too fragile or dainty to do. And I like challenging guys. Like, you know, so what, I can do it too ! =P Give me a tree to climb any day. XP
.
I'm not going to bother tagging anyone. Well, I can't think of anyone to tag who hasn't been already tagged. But that's not the point. :) Whoever wants to do this, just do it, okay, don't wait for somebody to tag you ! Ooh. Brilliant. I just thought of some people I can tag. :)
.
1. Shevie. 2. Niniek. 3. Shiyi 4. Louise 5. Ah, crud. I've run out of names. XD
.
.
.

No comments: