Saturday 21 July 2007

Tagged by Carmen :)

Seven things you plan to do before you die :

1. High flying career
2. Be famous worldwide =P
3. Travel the world
4. Read and read and read :)
5. *cliched, i know, but still* world peace. need i say more?? =P
6. love and be loved
7. get married, I think. XD

Seven things you can do :

1. figure skate
2. play piano
3. dramatise (a LOT)
4. hold grudges
5. be adaptable/agreeable (when I want to be, of course. =P)
6. be understanding
7. not much I can do, really. XD

Seven celebrity crushes :

I don't think many people would believe me if I said I didn't have any celebrity crushes. Hmmm. Will passive admiration of a sort do ? =P

1. Emma Watson (no, I am most certainly NOT a lesbian)
2. Anne Hathaway
3. Sandra Bullock
4. Guang Liang (Michael Wong)
5. Daniel Lee M. Idol 2 (whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? I like his songs! XD )
6. Michael Learns to Rock band!! (does that count?) :)
7. Tom Felton ! :)

Seven most repeated phrases/words :

1. like, you know, ...
2. are you serious??
3. that's so evil !! / that's so mean !!
4. I KNOW !!
5. riiiiiiiiiiiight / okaaaaaaaaaaay.... :)
6. I mean, seriously, ...
7. what what what? OR huh? *totally blur & clueless kind of what or huh* =P


Seven physical traits you look for in the opposite sex :

1. facial features
2. height
3. proportion =D
4. smile
5. build (not too built!!! you know, just right. XD )
6. hair
7. overall leng zai/cute-ness. Which basically means everything. XD


Seven tags to go to :

1. Kimmy !
2. Yee Aun
3. anyone
4. who
5. wants to
6. do
7. this thing. :)

Three names you go by :

1. Caitlin
2. ck
3. cait

Three Screen names you've ever had :

1. welllllllllll.. I've never actually been famous enough to have a screen name. But screen name can mean other things I guess. Refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_name :)
2. ~..+..28*c*k*j*q*28..+..~
3. cait

Three physical things you like about yourself :

1. body? =P I mean, the fact that I can eat and eat and not get fat. (not THAT fat, I mean. XD )
2. eyes
3. complexion (which makes it seem like I don't do sports or I'm scared of the sun, but I do sports, and I love the sun!!)


Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself :

1. Height. I'm short. Need I say more??
2. Tummy. Or fummy. Which means fat tummy. It doesn't seem to be in control lately. =P
3. Un-smooth hands and feet. :'(


Three parts of my heritage :

(copied carmen, who copied cassie, who copied li may, who copied xiao von, who seemed to be the only one who understood the question. XD )

1. Chinese
2. Asian
3. Malaysian

Three things that scare you :

1. being alone
2. dark (when I'm alone)
3. anything to do with horror. That includes books and movies. Ugh.

Three drinks (alcoholic or non) :

1. water! :)
2. shandy !!!!! =P
3. ice lemon tea !!

Three of your everyday essentials :

1. sleep
2. free time/dreaming time
3. money. lots of it. XD

Three things you're wearing right now :

1. over sized MSSD Petaling shirt. From Merentas Desa 2006 when I represented Petaling.
2. wavy like shiny earrings which I still haven't removed. My dad got it for me from China, I think. (pic attached-oops. forgot to rotate it. Oh well. XD )

3. watch! Always wear it. Even when swimming and sleeping. I feel weird when I'm not wearing it.

Three of your favourite movies :

1. Quest for the Sutra (it's a TV series, actually)
2. Lord of the Rings (all three)
3. Legally Blonde (and all manners of mushy, emo-ey movies. XD )

Two truths and a lie :

1. I'm confused.
2. My brother rocks when he's not being a pompous jerk.
3. Life is wonderful.

Go figure.

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you :

1. yeng-ness
2. sincerity/ability to show you care
3. tenderness/sweetness

Three careers you are considering, or have considered before :

1. Actress (considering)
2. Psychologist (considering)
3. Lawyer (have considered before)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl :

1. I'm pretty self-conscious about the stuff I wear. :)
2. I like mirrors. When I look decent in them. XD
3. I complain about my fummy. =P

Three people you would like to see take this quiz now :

1. couldn't care less, actually.
2. anyone who's got nothing better to do.
3. or anyone who like doing quizzes like this.

No comments: