Sunday 1 July 2007

:)

I feel so honoured. Carmen Teoh made me wake up at 8.00 am. For reasons I should probably not display to the general public. But still. You so owe me, Carmen.. =P Anyway, Skate Malaysia 2007 ended today, and during closing ceremony all the skaters got onto the ice (some with shoes on, not skates) and took pictures.. hehe.. It was fun. Except that it was super slipery, compared to the other times we've gone on ice with shoes on. Maybe because it was wetter. Charmaine (who was wearing skates) practically dragged me (who was wearing shoes) all over the rink. Scary. I shall post some of the pictures... :)
me and Kimberly Wan
me and Charmaine

me and Bryan (& Gareth's hand, above my head!!)


Jenny (my skating coach) and me

Carmen, Bryan, me and Jo Yi
Me and Jo Yi
Miss Carmen Teoh and me.. XD
OMG.. isn't she just ADORABLE??? :) And look at her adorable younger sister.. OMG!! *faint* :)

















No comments: