Sunday 1 July 2007

Skate Malaysia 2007

I'm finally updating my blog. I blame it all on my dearest mummy. She decided to take away the computer cable and limit computer usage to the weekend only. Which means I barely get to use it, because my darling brother is so desperate to use the computer to play dota which he has abstained (forcibly) from during weekdays, since he can't find where mum's hidden the computer cable. So. Nothing much has been going on, except getting back my examination results, but I shall not talk about that, since, me, being me, did not do well. Gah. So anyway. Skate Malaysia 2007 has been going on since the 28th of June 2007 (Thursday), and will finish on the 1st of July 2007 (tomorrow). Right. So I had Artistic 6 event on Thursday, at approximately 8.30 pm. (see, wuf, told you you'd be at tuition, not watching me!! I win the bet!! :D ) And I got 4th. Which is last. Bah humbug. Anyway. Here are some of the (better-looking) pictures ... XD


my sleeping eagle.. =P

don't know what this thing is called.. ".


my inner bowel.. :)


hmmm, don't know what this is called either..


and finally.. my ending pose. :)

-no, it's not as cold as it looks- XD


But on a happier note, I had Freestyle 6 event on Saturday, at approximately 12.50pm. And. I. Got. First. OHMYGAWD right?? =P I stumbled on my double salchow landing (one of the required elements). When I finished my programme, a lot of people asked me why I didn't replace my double salchow, since I still had time at the end. My answer? "I forgot!!" And I really did forget. Not bad huh? XD Lucky I remembered to replace my layback spin. Although, like Charmaine said, it seemed like "Ok, spin, spin, spin, one more round, one more round, OK, enough, let go!!" XD However, she is right. Because I was losing my balance. And I was just trying to hold it as long as I could to get the minimum number of required revolutions. =P And, like my dad said? The only reason you won is because you presented your programme well, your elements are not good. Supportive, no? =P Oh well. A gold is a gold. :) I shall post pictures of my freestyle once i get them.. =P

So anyways, after that, my family and I went for lunch at Tony Roma's, then went home, where I crashed out for about half an hour. It would've been a longer time, except that I was rudely awakened because my Additional Mathematics teacher had arrived to give me tuition. Gah. After tuition, we (my family) went back to Sunway Pyramid to watch the higher level skaters (Gareth, Kimberly, Siau Chian, Bryan) doing their Artistic programmes. Then went for dinner at Avanti's, then came home ......... and I snuck into my mum's room to get the modem, which explains why I'm using it at 12.30 in the middle of the night. Well, technically early morning. You get my drift. =P However, I am feeling rather sleepy now, and Carmen, for some reason she has not imparted to me, has requested that I be present at the skating rink by 9.30 am tomorrow morning. I wonder why. She seems rather adamant on the fact that I must be there by 9.30. Apparently it's a must. ". Oh well. I'll find out tomorrow. Or, technically, in a few hours. =P oh, and Carmen? Congratz.. you did well for freestyle.. ;)

Nitey nitez................. :)

-...can dreams come true? I'm still wondering...-

No comments: