Sunday 17 June 2007

uh-oh....

I just realised that I'm competing with Chai Yen Rong for Artistic 6. Rats. I knew it before.. but it just hit me while he was doing his programme today. Argh! Why couldn't he have passed his freestyle 7 test?? Coach Jenny, of course, told me that he'd beat me.. because, you know, she's been scolding me for not coming to practice more often. But it's not my fault!! Exams are going on now! Blame the school!! =P

I have realised that I am becoming rather lazy. I used to skate a lot more often (I skate only 3 times a week now) and go to the gym for classes and go for off ice classes. Ugh. No wonder I've lost my stamina.. T.T I actually did try doing sit ups and things like that everyday.. but me being me, I totally forgot about it. =P So now I have what Ruth calls a fummy (sounds so cute right?? XD ) which is actually a fat tummy. :D

Ooh, I'm really really pissed at the stupid stremyx. Half the time it's not working! What's the point of it then? And the wireless connection isn't working either. It's irritating. Very irritating. Very very irritating. And when you call streamyx to ask them what the **** (note: this can be ANY four letter word, it is not necessarily the one you're thinking of.. XD ) is wrong with the connection, you've gotta stay on the line and be passed to every single possible department and in the end they tell you it's a technical problem and should be fixed soon. Only it gets fixed for a few days and promptly stops working again. -.-"

No comments: