Friday 15 June 2007

doomed...

I KNOW i'm supposed to be studying physics and biology, but I'm in a very holiday-ish mood, and I REALLY don't feel like studying. Hmmm. And of course, a total lack of self-discipline doesn't help much. ". Go figure. I wonder how people like Ruth can study all the time and get practically 100% for Sejarah. ". Or people like Michael who can study 5 hours before the exam and still score. Sometimes life just isn't fair. But it's not my fault I don't have a good memory.. or that I'm blur.. or that I'm not smart.. or that I don't have a 165 IQ.. or... you get my drift. =P hmmm.. or, you know, maybe I could try opening my text books once in a while and attempt to study. I'm sure that'll help. A little. :D

Interestingly, I haven't seem to have noticed that I haven't had my Modern Mathematics text book for ages. Apparently Michael took it home a few months ago.. and just figured out that it was mine two days ago. =P Actually, the credit goes to Jia Ming, who guessed it was mine because he saw me doodling, and, you know, there were doodles in the book. =P So thanks so him I was finally reunited with my Modern Mathematics text book.. after a few months. Kudos, Jia Ming! :)

On another note, I think I shall reserve the last place for myself in Artitstic 6 and Freestyle 6 in Skate Malaysia 2007. Because, you know, I'm not prepared and me, well, being me, of course, when I say I am not prepared, it means that I am not prepared AT ALL. And I'm going to trip and fall and everybody is going to laugh at me. hmmm. That's such a depressing line of thoughts. Although hopefully everyone will be more distracted by how horrible I look in my costume.. XD I'm such a pessimist, dontcha think? ". When I want to be, at least. =P So anywayz, ciao to those who haven't already fallen asleep ... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear!!!

you FINALLY created a blog!! whee~~!! you listened to me!!!! whee!~~

leave me in ignorance,. i'm just pure HYPER!~!!!! whee~~!!!