Thursday 12 November 2009

Social Psychology...

.... sucks.


Sigh. I give up. I give up, I give up, I give up.


The questions are so tricky/hard. Maybe if I memorised everything like I did for Psychology last year in Trinity, it would be really easy. But there's just SO MUCH. And there are other memorising subjects - which, by the way, I have not memorised. Bleh.


But I'm tired. My brain is tired. I just want to go into the exam and just put down the first thing that comes to my mind. I don't want to study anymore. AAAAHHHHHHHH.


I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this.


All I want to do is to curl up and sleep. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.










And then it all just.. goes away.

2 comments:

Kokd said...

The feeling is mutual... All the best! my next paper is on Wednesday and last on Friday. Then im heading home on the 29th. Note, air asia has really cheap tickets back to melbourne at 3am today! (16th Nov Malaysian time RM199 from KL in Feb and AUD119 from Melb in July). So when are you going home??

caitlin kang jia qian said...

Oops sorry I haven't been checking my blog very often. Plus I don't really see comments. =p Anyway I'm going back on the 10th of Dec! I'm assuming you're back already? Hehe