Tuesday 13 October 2009

And I Will Remember.

.


Wow, it HAS been a while since I've posted anything, hasn't it? I don't think I've even opened the Blogger website for.. well, ages.

I don't know why, but I just don't really feel like I have anything to blog about anymore. Well, I do, I guess, just.. whatever time I have to spare, I just feel like curling up in bed and sleeping. Or reading a good story book.

Hmm. I'm in the ERC now, it's a sort of library thing where you can sit down and do work and stuff. It's 9.36 AM, I've been here for.. 15 or 20 minutes, I think. I was supposed to get some of my presentation work done (presentation is tomorrow, by the way), but here I am, procrastinating as usual. Surprise, surprise.

Okay, quick flashback of everything in the last two months (no pictures/too lazy to upload - heh). Black & Bling Night (something I organised for charity - Oaktree Foundation), study, study, study, quiz, presentations, study, homework, more studying.. fast forward to the 2 week break we just had (although it feels like ages ago now).

I think I was supposed to be doing Calculus.. study during the break, ya know? And because my Calculus is pretty hopeless - lousy lecturer, I SWEAR. Haha. But anyway. Pretty much spent the first week chilling and lazing around. And working at KUMON. And during the second week, a couple of friends (10 of us) and I went to Dandenong for a short getaway. It was awesome, the cottage was so pretty, comfy and homey.

Anddddddddddd.. after that it's back into the usual uni routine. Wake up late for class, rush rush rush, get to class late, promptly fall asleep - and then I think I might as well have stayed in bed anyway. And that goes on for every single day until.. probably until my uni life is over. Hahaha. I'm such a slacker. Yeahhhh, I haven't really started studying for exams yet. Hmm, what am I even saying. Haven't REALLY started? Try haven't started AT ALL. Oooh crap, I am in sooooo much trouble.

Speaking of which. I just realised a few days ago that my subject combination is..... rojak. Seriously. Ohmygosh what am I going to do?? I went for this Graduan Fair thing right (it's a sort of Malaysian career fair in Melbourne-aimed at graduates, but there are some internship positions etc. on offer). So first the interviewers ask what course you're doing. Bachelor of Science. Good, good. They're happy with that. What university are you in? Melbourne University. You can virtually see their faces light up. So what's your major? Psychology. And it goes downhill from there. You try to salvage it. Oh, I take Calculus as well. You don't mention your other two subjects (Earth, Atmosphere and Oceans - geography subject and Natural Environments - environments subject), because seriously. Earth Sciences and Behavioural Sciences AND Mathematics. Weird much?

Grrr. I am so screwed. I don't know what to do! =( I don't know what I should take next year.. I'm LOST. I mean, I *should* do some kind of statistics thing instead of Calculus and all that because that's well, marketable. Data analysis and statistics or something like that, I believe on of the bank managers said. Oh I spoke to Bank Negara and Maybank, by the way. I kind of ran off after that because I felt quite inadequate. Haha. But yeah, anyway, I can't analyse stuff for nuts. Seriously. Analysing? Not my strong point. Application work. Not my thing. Like, I can understand concepts and all, I'm pretty good at that. But when it comes to applying them in all sorts of different situations - I'm lost.

Wow okay this was supposed to be a short post. I didn't get anything done - I was supposed to work on my presentation. Now I have to go for a lecture. Crap. I'll try to update this space more often, but.. heh. No guarantees. =p

No colours for the moment - might edit it. For now, I'M LATE!!!

But what is a post without my usual ending one liners, right? =D










Love knows no boundaries.

No comments: