Tuesday 14 July 2009

Ba Da Boom.

.






MIA


MIA


MIA


MIA


MIA



Bleh.


I blog so much when I have Uni work to do, but I can't be bothered to blog when I supposedly have nothing better to do. Hmm.


Okay, fine, not NOTHING, but.. you know. Lazing around, the works. Heeee holidays are awesome=D


I don't want uni to start. =(


Oooh I worked today! Kumon. =p A bit tiring (quite possibly because I didn't get enough sleep the night before), but oh well. It's only twice a week WOOHOOO awesome job, right? Hehe. Working again on Friday.


ANYWAY I have been playing WoW heeeeeeeeee *gasp*shock*wonder*horror*stunned silence*


Eh I'm not bad at it okay, I have a level 40 Draenei Paladin. Woohoooo I am awesome. =p


Okay geeky, I know, nerd, fine, WHATEVER. I never thought I'd hear myself say it, but it's fun. SO THERE. Hehe.


Okay I am dead beat, and I am GOING TO SLEEP!
(Plus, the WoW server is undergoing maintenance, so I can't play... I kid, I kid! Sort of. Hehehe)



Goodnight people!



Bon nuit!











Catch and release.

No comments: