Friday 15 May 2009

Sensation.

.


Long day today!


And another long day tomorrow, I think.


Oh noooo.


Sigh. I have to wake up early to go to Hartwell (Oaktree meeting).


And I should cook something. If not I will have no food to eat. I mean, I do have food. It's just all.. uncooked. Gah lazy lazy lazy lazy.


I just came back from watching Angels and Demons.


It's pretty good!
I mean, I didn't think I'd like it that much.. but yeah. I thought it was good in the end. =)


Because I kind of didn't read any of Dan Brown's books. I just couldn't get through the Da Vinci code. I tried! I really did. But I think I stopped at page 50. I didn't find it interesting at all! Which is weird because I usually read most books.


But anyway! Yeap, I thought the movie was pretty cool. Then again, I didn't read the book, so maybe I can't really tell. Oh well. I might try reading Dan Brown's books again. Hehe. When I've got free time.


Blah.


Uni exams start in less than a month.


I should be studying/doing my essays.


But LAZYYYYYYYYYYYY. =(=(


Sigh. But it's game on from now. =(











When you put your arms around me..

No comments: